Let’s see How to Add Language Packs to Windows 10 Devices. This post will help you to manage all aspects of the input and display language settings that are running Windows 10. You can use the Add a language feature to download and install another language for Windows 10 that will help you to view menus, dialog boxes, and supported apps and websites in that language.
You can check different options available to deploy Windows 10 language pack using Intune in the following post. 1. Intune Learn to Deploy Windows 10 Language Pack Step by Step 2. Deploy Language pack using Intune Win32 application
Let’s get started
Add Language Packs to Windows 10
- In Windows 10 device, Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Time & Language.
- Select Language, under Preferred languages, select Add a language.
- Under Choose a language to install, select or type a language name that you want to download and install, then choose one from the list and select Next. It may take a few minutes for the language pack to load. For Example – Here, I have selected English (India).
- Under Install language features, review and select the features that you want to use in the language and download, and then select Install.
- The language pack begins to downloading, you can check the details progress by clicking on language.
- Language pack Included the basic typing, handwriting and speech packs. It might take several minutes, after the language pack finishes installing for your signed in account, select Back.
- The Language window displays new language under Windows display language on the list. You can now choose between the Windows 10 language packs already installed on your device from the Windows display language menu.
Note – If you want to install all available features for a language. You can click on the added language, and select Options, and Download the features you want to install for the language.
- To confirm or change your language settings, You need to click on Yes, sign out now option. The added language will be set as display language in next sign in.
After you complete the all steps, the display language you select changes the entire Windows 10 experience including default language used by Windows features like Settings and File Explorer.
The Language window displays added language English(India) under Windows display language.
- Language packs for Windows 10
- How to Manage Virtual Desktops in Windows 10
- How to Change Screen Brightness in Windows 10
- How to Set File Explorer to Open This PC instead of Quick Access in Windows 10
- FIX This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004 or 20H2 Issue | Upgrade on Hold
- How to Disable User Sign-in Animation in Windows 10 | First
- FIX Black or frozen screen in Skype for Business during Screen Share | SfB | Windows 10
- How to Hide or Show Cortana Button on Taskbar in Windows 10
- Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 | Quick Easy Way
- How to Unblock App Files in Windows 10
- SCCM Task Sequence Available Deployment Options in Distribution Points Tab | ConfigMgr
- How to Extract Specific Windows Index from Windows 10 Multiple Edition ISO
- How to Configure Collection Size Limits for Task Sequence Deployment Settings | Configuration Manager | SCCM