Let’s see How to Change Screen Brightness in Windows 10 devices. Your screen brightness level constantly changes based on the lighting conditions to provide the best experience while using PCs. In this post, we will learn to change screen brightness setting.
Latest Updated Post on Screen Brightness is available at – Best Methods to Change Screen Brightness on Windows 11
Let’s get started….
Change Screen Brightness From Windows Settings
- In Windows 10 device, Select the Start button, and then select Settings.
- Select System > Display, and then move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.
Quick Way – Change Screen Brightness via Action Center
- On the right end of the taskbar, select the Action Center icon. Adjust the brightness slider to the desired level.
The Brightness slider appears in action center in Windows 10, version 1903 or later.
Change Screen Brightness using PowerShell
- Start Windows PowerShell, Type the PowerShell command below to change screen brightness in Windows 10 devices.
(Get-WmiObject -Namespace root/WMI -Class WmiMonitorBrightnessMethods).WmiSetBrightness(1, Add Brightness level Percentage)
You can increase or decrease brightness level percentage value from 0 to 100. Here we adjusted to 60% brightness level.
Result – End User
Based on above inputs, you can see Change brightness slider is adjusted to 60% brightness level.
- Change Screen Brightness in Windows 10 – Microsoft Docs
- How to Set File Explorer to Open This PC instead of Quick Access in Windows 10
- FIX This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004 or 20H2 Issue | Upgrade on Hold
- How to Disable User Sign-in Animation in Windows 10 | First
- FIX Black or frozen screen in Skype for Business during Screen Share | SfB | Windows 10
- How to Hide or Show Cortana Button on Taskbar in Windows 10
- Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 | Quick Easy Way
- How to Unblock App Files in Windows 10