This post will help you to learn how to check Intune service release version of your tenant. Intune is on a monthly release cadence. Every update contains new features, bug fixes, and, most importantly, new capabilities. By knowing the Intune service release, you can get more information about updates.
Check Microsoft Intune Service Release Version
- To check your Intune service version, Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center [https://endpoint.microsoft.com/].
- Navigate to Tenant administration. Select Tenant status.
- Tenant details provide information about your tenant name and location, your MDM Authority and your tenants service release number. On Tenant details tab you’ll also find basic information –
- Tenant Name – [email protected]
- Tenant Location – Asia Pacific 0201
- MDM Authority – Microsoft Intune
- Account Status – Active
- Service Release – 2102
- Total Enrolled Devices – <Total Count of devices>
- Total Licensed Users – <Assigned licensed users in Portal>
- Total Intune Licenses – <Total available license in Portal>
The service release number is a link that opens the What’s new in Intune article on Microsoft docs. Here you can get information about the latest features and updates to the Intune service.
Intune Service Release Version numbers are named based on YYMM format. For example, Here Service release version is 2102!” It means this version is release in February 2021.
Each monthly update may take up to three days to rollout and will be in the following order. Some features may roll out over several weeks and might not be available to all customers in the first week.
- Day 1: Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Day 2: Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)
- Day 3: North America
- Day 4+: Intune for Government
- Intune Tenant Status page
- How to Extract Specific Windows Index from Windows 10 Multiple Edition ISO
- How to Configure Collection Size Limits for Task Sequence Deployment Settings | Configuration Manager | SCCM
- How to Enable God Mode in Windows 10 | Easy Access Settings
- Windows 10 How to Disable Web Search From Start Menu
- How to Change Windows 10 Multi-Tasking Options with Alt + Tab Shortcut Keys | Microsoft Edge Tabs
- How to Display Windows 10 Last Sign-in Information During User logon | Group Policy
- Fix Windows 10 Disk Space Issues Automatically with Storage Sense
- How to Remove RDP Connection Entries from Windows Remote Desktop Connection Client | Windows 10
- How to Customize Folders Appearance in Windows 10 Start Menu
- How to Check ConfigMgr Task Sequence Size | SCCM
- FIX Error Code 0x800f0922 Windows 10 Update Failed to Install
- How to Export All Devices Data from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- How to Use Windows 10 PC as a Mobile Hotspot