Let’s see what are the improvements in Intune. Learn more about Export All Devices Data From Intune Portal (Endpoint Manager portal). Microsoft has recently added a new option for export device data in All devices. This allows you to filter and improve the report. The following new options are available when exporting device data –
- Only include selected columns in the exported file.
- Include all inventory data in the exported file.
Related post – Backup Your Intune Data and Settings Using Script | MEM
Export All Devices Data From Intune Portal
Let’s Get Started-
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center [https://endpoint.microsoft.com/. Navigate to Devices > All devices. The All devices page shows a list of the enrolled devices you manage.
- Under All devices, Click on the Export. The popup will appear with following new available options when exporting all managed devices data, Choose the option and Click Yes, This will export data to a comma-separated values (.csv) file.
Only include selected columns in the exported file - The CSV file only includes the columns which you see within the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center Under All devices. However you can add or remove the columns for better experience and visibility. Include all inventory data in the exported file - The CSV file includes all available inventory data in your report.
- A notification will be appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with message Export is in progress. You can also see the status by selecting the notification icon.
- All exported data will be automatically downloaded in a .zip file format to your browsers and a notification message will be appear Export completed.
All device list exports will be downloaded in a .zip file format containing a single .csv file.
- Extract the downloaded CSV file, and Open to exported report of device data details as shown below.
Exported data with Only include selected columns in the exported file option.
Exported data with Include all inventory data in the exported file option.
Add or Remove Columns in All Devices Node – Intune
- In MEM Portal, Navigate to Devices > All devices. Click on the Columns, A flyout displays, here you can Check or Uncheck the columns that you want to include in console. Select Apply.
This will allow you to add selected columns in CSV file when you choose Export (Only include selected columns in the exported file) option.
- New options for export device data – Microsoft Intune Device Management
- How to Extract Specific Windows Index from Windows 10 Multiple Edition ISO
- How to Configure Collection Size Limits for Task Sequence Deployment Settings | Configuration Manager | SCCM
- How to Enable God Mode in Windows 10 | Easy Access Settings
- Windows 10 How to Disable Web Search From Start Menu
- How to Change Windows 10 Multi-Tasking Options with Alt + Tab Shortcut Keys | Microsoft Edge Tabs
- How to Display Windows 10 Last Sign-in Information During User logon | Group Policy
- Fix Windows 10 Disk Space Issues Automatically with Storage Sense
- How to Remove RDP Connection Entries from Windows Remote Desktop Connection Client | Windows 10
- How to Customize Folders Appearance in Windows 10 Start Menu
- How to Check ConfigMgr Task Sequence Size | SCCM
- FIX Error Code 0x800f0922 Windows 10 Update Failed to Install
4 thoughts on “How to Export All Devices Data from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager”
Is there a way to perform the export without the resulting *.csv file showing large numbers in scientific notation?
Hi Orion, What exactly are you looking for? You could modify the selection if you want to shorter the fetched data
Can this be automated from within Intune, so it happens nightly for example?
When we export the data, WIFI MAC address shows the one which is being used at the time by the device which is mostly the VPN address. By any chance can we get the Unique Address that the device comes with