In this post, we will check about the easier way to Hide all Windows 10 desktop icons. The desktop is the user’s work area for their programs and a place where we all keeping files, documents, and anything that can be easily accessible, By hiding desktop icons helps IT Pro to prevent sharing unnecessary files, confidential information present at your desktop while mostly doing screen sharing activity. This is the most useful setting that allows to hide or show all desktop icons with a single click.
Here’s Windows 10 Desktop displaying all available icons.
Let’s get started to hide icons Windows 10.
Hide All Desktop Icons
- Right-click on your desktop, point to View, and then select Show desktop icons to uncheck.
Note: Hiding all the icons on your desktop doesn’t delete them, it just hides them until you choose to show them again. You can access these icons from %UserProfile%\Desktop directory.
Windows will not display the desktop icons, That’s easy steps!
Show All Desktop Icons
- Right-click on your desktop, point to View, and then select Show desktop icons to check.
- Show, hide, or resize desktop icons
- How to Extract Specific Windows Index from Windows 10 Multiple Edition ISO
- How to Configure Collection Size Limits for Task Sequence Deployment Settings | Configuration Manager | SCCM
- How to Enable God Mode in Windows 10 | Easy Access Settings
- Windows 10 How to Disable Web Search From Start Menu
- How to Change Windows 10 Multi-Tasking Options with Alt + Tab Shortcut Keys | Microsoft Edge Tabs
- How to Display Windows 10 Last Sign-in Information During User logon | Group Policy
- Fix Windows 10 Disk Space Issues Automatically with Storage Sense
- How to Remove RDP Connection Entries from Windows Remote Desktop Connection Client | Windows 10
- How to Customize Folders Appearance in Windows 10 Start Menu
- How to Check ConfigMgr Task Sequence Size | SCCM
- FIX Error Code 0x800f0922 Windows 10 Update Failed to Install
- How to Use Windows 10 PC as a Mobile Hotspot