In this post, you will see the steps to view saved passwords in Microsoft Edge Chromium. Microsoft Edge helps you be more productive by letting or prompting you to save a password when you visit a site you have to sign in. This provides you the best sign-in experience when you visit a site by auto-fill saved credentials to the site sign-in page. However, Passwords info is only saved with your explicit permission. Password saving is on by default in Microsoft Edge.
Here’s how to view your saved passwords for website in Edge browser settings
View Saved Passwords in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the three-dot menu at the top-right corner and then click on Settings.
- On the left side, click on Profiles. Under your profile section, click the Passwords.
- Under the Saved passwords section, you can see all the saved passwords for Website that your browser has saved.
- Click on the Show password (eye) 👁️ button for the website you want to view the saved passwords.
- You will get a prompt to either enter your Password, PIN or Face for your account based on the security you are using. Enter credentials to allow this.
- Once you complete the steps, the password will be visible for Website under Saved passwords section.
- Microsoft Edge Privacy Whitepaper
- How to Turn On or Off Sync in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- How to Turn On or Off Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge Chromium | Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Startup Boost in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- FIX The code execution cannot proceed because edgegdi.dll was not found in Windows 10
- How to Install Progressive Web App in Microsoft Edge Chromium | Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Shopping in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- How to Add Favorites in Microsoft Edge Chromium | Windows 10
- How to Disable First Run Experience in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- How to Enable or Disable Sleeping Tabs in Microsoft Edge Chromium | Windows 10