This post will learn how to Turn On or Off Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge Chromium. Microsoft Edge offers built-in vertical tab navigation allowing for a more streamlined experience to make tab management and organization easier. With vertical tabs, you can easily shift to view your tabs in a pane to the side.
This feature allows you to easily see the titles and access controls like mute and close. It even makes it easy to reorder your tabs, with the ability to drag and drop to rearrange. Now everyone can view and manage their tabs from a pane on the side with a single click. This allows you to clearly see the tab titles and controls, making it easier to find and switch between the tabs you need, regardless of how many you have open.
Turn On or Off Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge from Vertical Tabs button
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the vertical tabs icon in the upper left corner of your browser to turn On or Off vertical tabs.
- You will see a tab sidebar at the left side of your screen. Once you open a tab, you can collapse pane for more space and to focus on a specific page.
- It will only display the site icons. Hovering over the vertical tabs bar will automatically expand it.
Turn On or Off Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge from Title Bar
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Right click on title bar, and click on Turn on vertical tabs.
- If you would like to turn off vertical tabs. Right click on title bar, and click on Turn off vertical tabs.
Turn On or Off Vertical Tabs Using Microsoft Edge Settings
- Open Microsoft Edge, click on the … (3 dots) in the top-right corner of Edge and then click on Settings.
- On the Settings, click Appearance in the left sidebar.
- Under Customize toolbar, ensure the Show vertical tabs button is turned on.
Hope you will find this feature more useful for seamless browser experience.
- Microsoft Edge What’s Next
- How to Enable God Mode in Windows 10 | Easy Access Settings
- Windows 10 How to Disable Web Search From Start Menu
- How to Change Windows 10 Multi-Tasking Options with Alt + Tab Shortcut Keys | Microsoft Edge Tabs
- How to Display Windows 10 Last Sign-in Information During User logon | Group Policy
- Fix Windows 10 Disk Space Issues Automatically with Storage Sense
- How to Remove RDP Connection Entries from Windows Remote Desktop Connection Client | Windows 10
- How to Customize Folders Appearance in Windows 10 Start Menu
- How to Check ConfigMgr Task Sequence Size | SCCM
- FIX Error Code 0x800f0922 Windows 10 Update Failed to Install
- How to Use Windows 10 PC as a Mobile Hotspot