In this post, we will see how to add favorites in Microsoft Edge Chromium. The new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge allows you to find your favorites sites and specific web pages easily. By adding favorites sites, you can manage your browsing experience in more organized while browsing the web. The favorites are based on the user’s profile, which means each user profile will have separated favorites.
Here’s how to add a site to your favorites in the Microsoft Edge –
Add a Site to Favorites from Address Bar – Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Go to the site [ For example – https://howtomanagedevices.com/] you want to add to your favorites.
- Click the Favorites (star) button on the address bar.
- Select a folder from available folder list you want to save it.
- Rename the favorite if wanted and click on Done.
- Select Choose another folder if you want to add custom folder.
- You can create a new folder by clicking on the New folder button, type a name you want for the new folder to save it, click on Save Or Select a folder you want to save it to, and click on Save.
Add a Site to Favorites from Settings Menu
- In Microsoft Edge, click on the three-dot menu at the top-right corner. From the drop-down menu, select Favorites. Click on Add this page to favorites.
- Select a folder you want to save it, and click on Done.
Add Sites from All Open Tabs to Favorites
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- To add all open sites to add to your favorites. Right-click on any open tab, and click on Add all tabs to favorites.
- Select a folder you want to add all the open tabs to favorites, Or create a new folder and click on Save.
Launch Microsoft Edge, All added sites to favorite will be appear in address bar based on folder selection.
- Add a site to my favorites in Microsoft Edge.
- How to Enable or Disable Shopping in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- How to Disable First Run Experience in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- How to Enable or Disable Sleeping Tabs in Microsoft Edge Chromium | Windows 10
- How to Turn On or Off Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge Chromium | Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Startup Boost in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- FIX The code execution cannot proceed because edgegdi.dll was not found in Windows 10