Let’s check the Detected Malware Intune Report in the Endpoint Manager portal. The Detected malware report provides the malware state of your organization’s devices. This report shows the number of devices with detected malware, as well as malware details.
The data found in this report is timely, calls out the device name and severity and other malware-related details. This report shows a pie chart for the count of devices in each malware state. The report is available from the primary Microsoft Defender Antivirus workload. This report also provides filtering, searching, paging, and sorting.
Detected Malware Report – Intune Portal
You can view the Detected malware report using the following steps:
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select the Reports tab > Detected malware to open the report.
- You can select the filters for severity and execution state to generate your report. This will show the list of devices and users with the count of detections found, the execution state, detection time, and malware state/category. Click Generate report (or Generate again) to retrieve current data.
- A notification will be appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with message Generating Detected malware report.
- This report shows the number of devices with detected malware, as well as malware details.
- Use the Columns property to add or remove columns from the generated report. Click on the Columns, A flyout displays, here you can Check or Uncheck the columns that you want to include. Select Apply to update.
- You can quickly export reporting data generated. Click on the Export. The popup will appear with the following message when exporting generated Detected malware report, Click Yes. This will export data to a comma-separated values (.csv) file.
Note – A notification will appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with the message Export is in progress. The report will be automatically downloaded in a .zip file format to your browsers and a notification message will appear Export completed. Extract the downloaded file to view the report.
- Detected malware report – Intune
- Intune Device Compliance Reports | Endpoint Manager
- Intune Co-management Eligibility Report | Endpoint Manager
- Intune Windows 10 MDM Firewall Status Report | Endpoint Manager
- Windows 10 Feature Update Intune Report | Endpoint Manager