Let’s check the Co-management eligibility default report available in Intune Portal (Endpoint Manager portal). The Co-management eligibility report provides an eligibility evaluation for devices that can be co-managed. Devices must upgrade to Windows 10 and enroll in Azure Active Directory before becoming eligible.
Some devices (like devices with Windows Server OS) are not eligible for co-management. Co-management enables you to concurrently manage Windows 10 devices by using both Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune.
Co-management Eligibility Report – Intune Portal
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Reports > Cloud attached devices > Reports tab > Co-Management Eligibility.
- Under Co-Management Eligibility Dashboard, Apply filters to Select Co-Management Eligibility Status. Click Generate report (or Generate again) to retrieve current data.
- A notification will be appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with message Generating Co-Management Eligibility report.
- After the report successfully generated, It will retrieve data that will help us to check the eligibility incase devices needs AAD Join, OS update, not eligible for co-management and more as shown below. For Example – Here you can see we have 2 devices which is currently Co-Managed. Its always best to check it out Co-Management prerequisites before setting up devices.
- You can quickly export reporting data generated. Click on the Export. The popup will appear with following message when exporting generated device compliance report, Click Yes. This will export data to a comma-separated values (.csv) file.
Note – A notification will be appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with message Export is in progress. Report will be automatically downloaded in a .zip file format to your browsers and a notification message will be appear Export completed. Extract the downloaded file to view report.
- Co-management eligibility Microsoft Docs report – Microsoft Intune
- Learn How to Collect Windows 10 Diagnostics Information from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- How to Check Intune Service Release Version | Endpoint Manager
- How to Export All Devices Data from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager