Let’s check the default Intune Windows 10 MDM Firewall Status Report from Intune Portal (Endpoint Manager portal). Windows 10 MDM Firewall status allows you to check the status of Windows 10 MDM devices that have a firewall enabled or disabled. This report provides a high-level view of the firewall status for Windows 10 managed devices with Intune.
Windows 10 MDM Firewall Status Report – Intune Portal
To view Intune firewall status report –
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Reports > Firewall > Windows 10 MDM Firewall status.
Windows 10 MDM Firewall Status report URL–https://endpoint.microsoft.com/#blade/Microsoft_Intune_Enrollment/ReportingMenu/firewall
Click Generate report (or Generate again) to generate a firewall status report. You can filter by using one or more of the status detail categories shown below under Firewall Status.
- Enabled – The firewall on, and successfully reporting.
- Disabled – The firewall is turned off.
- Limited – The firewall isn’t monitoring all networks, or some rules are turned off.
- Temporarily Disabled (default) – The firewall is temporarily not monitoring all networks
- Not applicable – The device doesn’t support firewall reporting.
- A notification will be appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with message Generating Windows 10 MDM Firewall status.
- Once report is ready, you can see the status of the firewall.
Important – Data is reported through the Windows DeviceStatus CSP, and reports on the status of the firewall on your managed devices.
- You can use the Columns property to add or remove columns from the generated report. Click on the Columns, A flyout displays, here you can Check or Uncheck the columns that you want to include—Select Apply to update and Repeat the above steps to generate the report again.
- To export reporting data generated. Click on the Export. The popup will appear with the following message when exporting generated Windows 10 MDM Firewall status report, Click Yes. This will export data to a comma-separated values (.csv) file.
Note – A notification will appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with the message Export is in progress. The report will be downloaded in a .zip file format to your browsers and a notification message will appear Export completed. Extract the downloaded file to view the report.
- Windows 10 MDM Firewall status – Intune Reports
- Intune Co-management Eligibility Report | Endpoint Manager
- Intune Device Compliance Reports | Endpoint Manager
- Learn How to Collect Windows 10 Diagnostics Information from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- How to Check Intune Service Release Version | Endpoint Manager
- How to Export All Devices Data from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager