Let’s check how to see Intune Device Compliance Reports from Intune Portal (Endpoint Manager portal). Microsoft Intune reports allow you to more effectively and proactively monitor endpoints’ health and activity across your organization and provide other reporting data across Intune.
As per Microsoft’s statement, Device compliance reports are meant to be broad in nature and provide a more traditional reporting view of data to identify aggregated metrics. This report is designed to work with large datasets to get a full device compliance picture.
Device Compliance Report – Intune Portal
Let’s see device compliance reports
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Reports > Device compliance > Reports tab > Device compliance.
You can directly access to Device compliance report URL– https://endpoint.microsoft.com/#blade/Microsoft_Intune_Enrollment/ReportingMenu/deviceCompliance
- This report can be generated by applying filters to Select the Compliance status, OS, and Ownership to refine your report.
- Click Generate report (or Generate again) to generate device compliance report for selected platform, ownership and compliance statuses.
- A notification will be appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with message Generating Device compliance report.
- After the report successfully generated, It will retrieve data for selected platform as shown below.
This Device compliance report provides a time stamp of when the report was last generated.
- If you would like to add or remove columns, Use the Columns property to add or remove columns from the generated report. Click on the Columns, A flyout displays, here you can Check or Uncheck the columns that you want to include. Select Apply to update.
- You can quickly export reporting data generated. Click on the Export. The popup will appear with the following message when exporting generated device compliance report, Click Yes. This will export data to a comma-separated values (.csv) file.
Note – A notification will appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with the message Export is in progress. The report will be automatically downloaded in a .zip file format to your browsers and a notification message will appear Export completed. Extract the downloaded file to view the report.