How to change the Microsoft Edge Chromium Default Search Engine Settings? How is to add Google Search engine ? #MicrosoftChromium Why to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Deafult Search Engine?
How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Deafult Search Engine
The following steps will help you to change the default search engine of Microsoft Edge Chromium browser (Learn how to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Deafult Search Engine).
- Go to Settings – from Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser
- Use the Search option to search “Default Search Engine settings”
- Scroll down to the last part of the search results
- Select the bottom on the right side
- Click on Add button new search engines in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Once added click on …. on the right side of search engine URL and select EDIT to make changes in search engine options
- Click on Remove button from …. option to delete the search engine option in Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser
- There are three properties you want to add when you add search engine to Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser.
- Search engine
- URL with %s in place of query
I tried to change default search engine as Google in Microsoft Edge but it didn’t work immediately but suddenly it started working !
I don’t know why it took more time appear Google icon in Microsoft Edge Chromium Deafult Search Engine settings. Learn Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Deafult Search Engine.
- Download and Install Microsoft Edge Chromium based browser
- Windows 10 Posts which will help to learn more about Windows 10 post