In this post, you will learn how to turn on night light to reduce blue light while using Windows 11 PC. Night light is a feature that reduces the amount of blue light at night time, and your display will show warmer colors at night that helps to reduce eye strain easier on your eyes and help you get to sleep better after staying up late working on your computer.
The benefits of the Night Light feature are for everyone. It removes the color blue from your display and warms the color to be more natural. This apparently mimics the sun setting and the darkness of night that has ambient light qualities. We all know how important it is to protect our eyes from harmful rays, and It protects your eyes from the feeling drain when you are working in the dark.
I believe that the dark theme was the good one. It can be used everywhere, in completely independent areas, in all sorts of displays, monitors, terminals. You can also explore the best option to change the Windows 11 system-wide theme to dark mode Windows 11 How to Turn On Dark Mode System Wide | Easy Method | Color Options
Turn On Night Light in Quick Settings
Quick Settings is the place for you to manage common PC settings quickly and easily.
- Click on a set of status icons (Internet, volume, or battery) Quick Settings button in the lower-right corner of the screen or Press Keyboard shortcut (Windows Key + A) to access Quick Settings.
- Click on Night Light to toggle it On or Off, To quickly open settings you can right-click on the Night Light button and select Go to Settings.
Turn On Night Light from Windows Settings
To turn On the Night light in Windows 11, Let’s follow the steps below –
- In Windows 11 device, Select the Start button, and then select Settings.
Press the Windows + I keyboard shortcut to directly open Windows Settings.
- In Settings, Select System > Display.
Toggle switch to turn On or Off Night Light on the right side.
Here you can move the Strength slider to adjust from 1 to 100. Click on the Turn on now or Turn off now button to Show warmer colors on your display to help you sleep.
Under Schedule, toggle Schedule night light to On. Then, either select Sunset to sunrise or select Set hours and enter custom times for the night light to turn on and off.
- Sunset to sunrise – Windows will set a schedule depending on the sunset and sunrise times in your current location, the time will adjust every day automatically.
- Set hours – You can use this option to customize times when to activate Night hours.
Once you completed the above steps, Night light will enable on your device. If you’re doing this during the day, you’ll notice that it’ll remain turned off until night time using the default settings.
- Hide Recently Opened Files Folders from Start File Explorer in Windows 11
- Remove Chat Button Microsoft Teams Chat from Taskbar
- How to Change Screen Brightness in Windows 11
- List of New Windows Tools in Windows 11
- New Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts Update