Let’s check the available Windows Tools in Windows 11. Microsoft renamed the Administrative tools folder in Start to Windows Tools starting with Windows 10 build 21343 release to better organize all the admin and system tools. The tools in the folder might vary depending on which edition of Windows you are using.
Latest Updated Post is available at Administrative Tools Are Windows Tools Now On Windows 11
Windows Tools, aka Administrative tools, is a folder in Control Panel that contains tools for system administrators and advanced users. It is one of the handiest features for an IT admin that allows quick access to perform your computer-management tasks and manages several operating system parameters for quick troubleshooting.
You can use these tools to manage a local or remote computer, making it easy to view administrative properties and gain access. All tools are basically placed in a folder that contains shortcuts of Windows where the tools are actually located. To quickly access, Double-clicking one of these shortcuts will start that tool. These are the different ways to open Administrative Tools on Windows 11. Let’s explore the option.
- Windows 11 Chat Application Microsoft Teams How to Configure or Enable
- How to Enable Hyper-V in Windows 11
- Windows 11 Context Menu Share Dialog Options Appearance
- New Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts Update
- New Features Windows Terminal in Windows 11 Find Rename Tab
- Add or Remove Windows 11 Widgets Button on Taskbar Easy Option