Let’s see the option to display taskbar on multiple monitors in Windows 11. This feature helps users to easily manage the display taskbar If you have more than one display connected to your PC, then you will be able to show the taskbar on all displays.
If you have more than one display connected to your PC, then you will be able to show the taskbar on all displays. Using the taskbar you can quickly perform the action directly from your desktop by accessing the pinned app, personalized apps when you are on the desktop.
Latest Updated Post – Best Method To Customize Windows 11 Taskbar
You can choose whether or not to show or hide the taskbar on multiple displays if you want to show or hide app icons on the taskbar on a second screen. You can select to show taskbar buttons on all taskbars, main taskbar, and taskbar where the window is open, or taskbar where the window is open. This will resolve the user’s multi-monitor issues by bringing the programs back to the same position when you reconnect additional screens.
Recently Microsoft has released the latest Windows 11 Insider preview Build (22000.65) that brings a lot of improvements to Windows 11. When upgrading to Windows 11 from Windows 10 or when installing an update to Windows 11, some features may be deprecated or removed, Here you can check more details Windows 11 Removed Features | Deprecated Applications from Windows 11 | Latest List
Display Taskbar on Multiple Monitors
The following steps guide you to display the taskbar on multiple displays. Here’s how –
In Windows 11 device, Click on the Start button, and then select Settings.
On the left side, Click on Personalization, and click on Taskbar on the right side.
Under Taskbar settings, Expand the Taskbar behaviors.
- Under Taskbar Behaviors, select Show my taskbar on all displays box, When using multiple displays, show my taskbar apps on the drop-down menu, By default, this option is set to the All taskbar that will show taskbar pinned apps on each display.
Here you can change the settings on how you want to display the taskbar button on all monitors or the main monitor by clicking on the drop-down menu and selecting from the following three options.
- All taskbars – The buttons for all of your open windows will show on all taskbars on each display.
- Main taskbar and taskbar where window is open – This setting shows a button on the taskbar on your main display and also only on the taskbar on the display where the window is open.
- Taskbar where window is open – This setting only shows a button on the taskbar on the display where the window is open. Apps pinned to the taskbar will always have their buttons shown on the main taskbar.
Once you complete the above steps, you will be able to see the taskbar items on the main screen and your external connected PCs.
- Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000.65 Latest Features Fixes Known Issues
- Customize Windows 11 Taskbar Notification Area
- Windows 11 New Black Screen of Death BSOD
- Windows 11: How to add Additional time zone clocks Easiest Option
- New Windows 11 Quick Settings Options
- Easy Steps to View Windows 11 Hidden Files