In this post, you will learn how to enable God Mode in Windows 10. God Mode allows you to easily access all windows settings, all the advanced tools available in one place. The only scenario, you enable the special mode is during Windows 0 troubleshooting. Do you agree with this statement?
What is God Mode?
God Mode provides you quick access to most of the settings from the Control Panel and Setting App in one place. It is a more useful feature, time savor for ITPros who’s more advanced Windows enthusiasts and wants to easily access all advanced tools, features, and tasks. It offers easy access to more than 200 Windows settings in different categories such as – Administrative Tools, Network and Sharing Center, Security and Maintenance, Users Accounts Control.
Enable God Mode in Windows 10
Lets get started to access God Mode
You must be logged in as an Administrator in the computer.
- Right-click on the Windows 10 desktop to Create a new folder, Click New > Folder.
- Right click the New folder, Click Rename the New folder to following key and Press Enter –
- Once you have renamed the folder, you can see folder icon change to a control panel icon. Double-click the icon to open God Mode.
Note – The name God Mode will not appear in the icon, Name will be visible in the title bar (the top of a window) when you click on God Mode icon .
- Here you can see, God Mode offers easy access to more than 200 Windows settings in different categories.
These are various categories of tools you will see in God Mode:
- Administrative Tools
- Backup and Restore (Windows 7)
- BitLocker Drive Encryption
- Color Management
- Credential Manager
- Date and Time
- Devices and Printers
- Ease of Access Center
- File Explorer Options
- File History
- Indexing Options
- Internet Options
- Network and Sharing Center
- Pen and Touch
- Phone and Modem
- Power Options
- Programs and Features
- RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
- Security and Maintenance
- Speech Recognition
- Storage Spaces
- Sync Center
- Taskbar and Navigation
- User Accounts
- Windows Defender Firewall
- Windows Mobility Center
- Work Folders
- To access any settings, move to the category and select settings, Double click or Right click and select Open.
- God Mode & other Windows 10 Tips & Tricks
- How to Change Screen Brightness in Windows 10
- How to Set File Explorer to Open This PC instead of Quick Access in Windows 10
- FIX This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004 or 20H2 Issue | Upgrade on Hold
- How to Disable User Sign-in Animation in Windows 10 | First
- FIX Black or frozen screen in Skype for Business during Screen Share | SfB | Windows 10
- How to Hide or Show Cortana Button on Taskbar in Windows 10
- Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 | Quick Easy Way
- How to Unblock App Files in Windows 10
- SCCM Task Sequence Available Deployment Options in Distribution Points Tab | ConfigMgr
- How to Extract Specific Windows Index from Windows 10 Multiple Edition ISO
- How to Configure Collection Size Limits for Task Sequence Deployment Settings | Configuration Manager | SCCM
- How to Enable or Disable Remote Desktop Access in Windows 10