In this video tutorial, you will see how to Setup SCCM Third-Party patching for an infrastructure. I have step by step blog post which explains the third-party patching setup in details. I would recommend reading that post to get detailed information on SCCM third-party software update setup.
#SCCMThirdPartyPatching #ThirdPartySoftwareUpdates #SCCMPatching #StepbyStepGuide #PatchingGuide
Setup SCCM Third-Party Patching
Third-party software updates allow you to subscribe to partner catalogs in the SCCM console and publish the updates to WSUS. You can then deploy these updates using the existing software update management process.
The following points are explained in the SCCM third-party updates setup video. The SCCM third-party patching feature is enabled only for SCCM 1806 or later.
- Prerequisites SCCM Third-Party Patching Setup
- Setup SCCM Third-Party Updates
- Enable Third-Party Software Updates
- Add Custom Catalog – Third-Party Software Updates Setup
- What is the difference between partner catalog and custom catalog
- How to Subscribe to a custom catalog
- How to Subscribe to a partner catalog
- How to Publish Third-Party software Update content
- How to use Third-party update certificates
- How to Troubleshoot Third-Party Software Updates Setup
- Learn to check Third-Party Software Updates Setup
- More and more details … in this video.
FAQ – Third-Party Patching Setup
I have conducted two hours on Facebook (1700 views) and YouTube Live online session on third-party patching with SCCM 1806 or later versions.
I have had many questions, and answers on the Facebook and YouTube live session. I would recommend checking those comments in SCCM Third-Party Patching Facebook Video post.
SCCM Live – SCCM – Third-Party Software Updates Setup – Step by Step Guide – Live
SCCM – Third-Party Software Updates Setup – Step by Step Guide – Live #SCCMLive #FreeTraining #SCCMSaturdays———————————————–Prerequisites Third-Party Software Updates SetupSetup Third-Party Software UpdatesEnable Third-Party Software UpdatesAdd Custom Catalog – Third-Party Software Updates SetupWhat is the difference between partner catalog and custom catalogHow to Subscribe to a custom catalogHow to Subscribe to a partner catalogHow to Publish Third-Party software Update contentHow to use Third-party update certificatesAnd How to Troubleshoot Third-Party Software Updates SetupLearn to check Third-Party Software Updates SetupMore and more details … in this videos.—————————————————————————–More Blog posts related to SCCM/Intune/Windows 10/Hyper-V/Cloud/IT Pro/Azure -https://howtomanagedevices.com/Learn SCCM Read https://www.anoopcnair.com/sccm/https://www.anoopcnair.com/learn-sccm-intune/Learn Intune Read – https://www.anoopcnair.com/intune/https://www.anoopcnair.com/learn-microsoft-intune/Learn Windows 10 Read – https://www.anoopcnair.com/windows-10/Learn Hyper-V Read – https://www.anoopcnair.com/hyperv-2/Learn About Cloud Read – https://www.anoopcnair.com/cloud/Learn about Azure Read – https://www.anoopcnair.com/cloud/azure/Learn About IT Pros Events – https://www.anoopcnair.com/itpro/Learn about me – https://www.anoopcnair.com/about/#SCCM #ConfigMgr #SCCMVideos #SCCMTutorials #SCCMStudyVideos #SCCMFreeTraining #SCCMTraining #HowtoManageDevices———————————————————-Posted by How to Manage Devices on Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Microsoft Doc – SCCM 1806 Third-party updates without SCUP
- SCCM Third-Party Software Updates Setup Step by Step Guide Post 1(
SCCM Third-Party Patching guide)
- Free Catalog List – SCCM Third-Party Updates Post 2
- Monitor software updates
- Enable third-party updates SCCM 1902
- How to Install, Configure and Integrate with SCUP 2017 with SCCM
- How to Publish 3rd Party Abode Acrobat Patches via SCCM SCUP 2017
- Learn SCCM through Video Tutorials