Let’s check how to see Intune Noncompliant Devices Report from Intune Portal (Endpoint Manager portal). The Noncompliant devices report provides data typically used by the Helpdesk or admin roles to identify problems and help remediate issues. The data found in this report is timely, calls out unexpected behavior, and is meant to be actionable. The report is available alongside the workload, making the non-compliant devices report accessible without browsing away from active workflows.
Intune Noncompliant Devices Report – Intune Portal
Here’s how you can view the Noncompliant devices report –
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Devices > Monitor.
- In the Monitor section, Under the compliance, Select Noncompliant devices. This list of non-compliant devices is the devices that need some action taken based on records. Here you can see the status for devices under Compliance status.
- The available records can be searched, and filters are available for operating system, ownership type and compliance status.
- Use the Columns property to add or remove columns from the report. Click on the Columns, A flyout displays, here you can Check or Uncheck the columns to include. Click Apply to update.
- To export reporting data generated. Click on the Export. The popup will appear with the following message when exporting device noncompliance report, Click Yes. This will export data to a comma-separated values (.csv) file.
Note – A notification will appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with the message Export is in progress. The report will be downloaded in a .zip file format to your browsers, and a notification message will appear Export completed. Extract the downloaded file to view the report.
- Noncompliant devices report (Operational)
- Antivirus Agent Status Intune Report | Endpoint Manager
- Intune Co-Management Workloads Report | Endpoint Manager
- Windows 10 Feature Update Intune Report | Endpoint Manager
- How to Use Group Policy Analytics in Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- Learn How to Collect Windows 10 Diagnostics Information from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- How to Check Intune Service Release Version | Endpoint Manager
- How to Export All Devices Data from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- Sign-in Activity Reports in Intune portal | Endpoint Manager