Let’s check the Intune Device Compliance Trend Report in the Endpoint Manager portal. Device compliance trend reports are more likely to be used by admins and architects to identify long-term device compliance trends. The aggregated data is displayed over a period of time and is useful for making future investment decisions, driving process improvements, or prompting an investigation into any anomalies. The data provided by this report is a snapshot of the current tenant state (near real-time).
Device Compliance Trends Report – Intune Portal
Let’s see the Device compliance trends report –
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Reports > Device compliance > Reports tab > Device compliance trends.
Device compliance trends Reporting URL – https://endpoint.microsoft.com/#blade/Microsoft_Intune_Enrollment/ReportingMenu/deviceCompliance
- You can see device compliance over a 60 day trend. If no data found Click Refresh button, This will refresh the data to show the latest.
- The “Trends” category displays a historical report for Device Compliance trends. You can also apply Filters to see specific trends.
- Compliance status
- In grace period
- Managed by ConfigMgr
- Not compliant
- Not evaluated
- Android (device administrator)
- Android (fully managed/dedicated)
- Android (work profile)
- Windows Holographic
- Windows Mobile
- Device compliance trend report (Historical)
- Intune Device Compliance Reports | Endpoint Manager
- Antivirus Agent Status Intune Report | Endpoint Manager
- Intune Co-Management Workloads Report | Endpoint Manager
- Windows 10 Feature Update Intune Report | Endpoint Manager
- How to Use Group Policy Analytics in Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- Learn How to Collect Windows 10 Diagnostics Information from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- How to Check Intune Service Release Version | Endpoint Manager
- How to Export All Devices Data from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager