Let’s check the default Intune Co-Management Workloads Report available in the Endpoint Manager portal. The Co-Manage Workloads report provides a report of devices that are currently co-managed. The report shows the management authority for the Compliance, Resource Access, Device Configuration, Windows Update for Business, Endpoint Protection, Modern Apps, and Office Apps workloads for each device.
Related Posts – Intune Co-management Eligibility Report | Endpoint Manager
Co-Managed Workloads Report – Intune Portal
Lets use the following steps to generated a report –
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Reports > Cloud attached devices > Reports tab > Co-Managed Workloads.
Co-Managed Workloads Report URL –https://endpoint.microsoft.com/#blade/Microsoft_Intune_Enrollment/ReportingMenu/cloudAttachReporting
- Under Co-Managed Workloads Dashboard, You can apply filters to select either Intune, ConfigMgr or All. Click Generate report (or Generate again) to retrieve current data.
Co-management supports the following workloads:
- Compliance policies
- Resource access policies
- Device configuration
- Windows Update policies
- Endpoint Protection
- Client apps
- Office Click-to-Run apps
- A notification will be appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with message Generating Co-Managed Workloads report.
- This report shows list of devices that are currently co-managed and for each device, the management authority for the Compliance, Resource Access, Device Configuration, Windows Update for Business, Endpoint Protection, Modern Apps, and Office Apps workloads.
- You can quickly export reporting data generated. Click on the Export. The popup will appear with following message when exporting generated Co-Managed Workloads report, Click Yes. This will export data to a comma-separated values (.csv) file.
Note – A notification will be appear automatically in the top right-hand corner with message Export is in progress. Report will be automatically downloaded in a .zip file format to your browsers and a notification message will be appear Export completed. Extract the downloaded file to view report.
- A quick overview of the exported report. The generated report contains value True or False to shows the management authority for the supported workloads. True indicates workloads to Intune and False indicates workloads to ConfigMgr.
- The report also aggregates all device workloads to show a summary of total workload management. Co-management enables you to concurrently manage Windows 10 devices by using both Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune.
To view a summary report –
In the MEM admin center, Select Reports > Cloud attached devices > Summary tab. If you are unable to view the report, Click Refresh to reload the report.
- Co-managed workloads Intune report
- Intune Device Compliance Reports | Endpoint Manager
- Learn How to Collect Windows 10 Diagnostics Information from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager
- How to Check Intune Service Release Version | Endpoint Manager
- How to Export All Devices Data from Intune Portal | Endpoint Manager