Let’s see how to Sync Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB) with Intune. Also, we will see how to create automatically Create Windows Application using Intune Microsoft Store for Business.
- Sign up for Azure AD accounts.
- Signup for Microsoft Store for Business – sign in to Store for Business with the global admin.
- Intune Admin access
|RBAC||Global Administrator||Billing Administrator|
|Sign up for Microsoft Store for Business and Education||✔|
|Modify company profile settings||✔|
|Purchase subscription-based software||✔||✔|
Microsoft Store for Business
- Make sure you understand that the following apps are automatically added to Windows Store for Business (private store). You don’t have to add the following apps.
- Excel Mobile
- Word Mobile
- Search for any application for example “Line”
- Click on Get the App to add an application to WSfB
NOTE – Adding a new application into a private store (I tested only Free apps) will take effect immediately. Adding an application to the private store (WSfB) used to take 24 hours when I started using this. Now it’s improved a lot.
- Click on Manage – > Settings -> Distribute
- Click on Management Tool – Microsoft Intune – Activate
- Make Sure you have Activated:
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Intune Enrollment
- Login to endpoint.microsoft.com (with Intune Admin)
- Click Tenant Administration -> Connections & Tokens -> Microsoft Store for Business.
- Click on the ENABLE flip button to Enable Microsoft Store for Business sync lets you access volume-purchased apps with Intune.
- Already completed the following step – First, you’ll need to sign up and associate your Microsoft Store for Business account with Intune.
- Selected ENGLISH as Language – Choose the language in which apps from the Microsoft Store for Business will be displayed in the Intune console.
- Click on SAVE button to continue.
NOTE! – Based on my experience the Appropriate language Store application shall get installed on Windows 10 client devices even though we selected English. If you see that is not the case. Please comment below.
- Click on Sync button to start the Sync between Intune and Microsoft Store for Business.
Results after Sync between Intune and WSfB
- Once synced all Windows store for business app
Day 10 Episode of Intune Free Training. https://howtomanagedevices.com/intune/1992/free-intune-training-from-htmd/
- Roles and permissions in Microsoft Store for Business and Education – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-store/roles-and-permissions-microsoft-store-for-business
- How to Deploy Windows Store Apps via Intune to Windows 10 Devices https://www.anoopcnair.com/deploy-windows-store-apps-via-intune-windows-10-devices/