In this video post, you will get video experience of Configuration Manager support center tool. SCCM Support center tool is a tool which will help you to troubleshoot client health for SCCM admins. Remote SCCM client support center tool helps you to connect client PowerShell.
[Related Post – How to Use Support Center Tool and SCCM Logs and Quick Tips to Read Logs]
SCCM Server Troubleshooting Tools
If you are looking for a solution where you want to troubleshoot SCCM server stuff, then I would recommend reading the following post SCCM Server Side Troubleshooting Tool Kit Guide. SCCM support center tool can be used for log viewing at the server side as well.
Remote SCCM Client Support Center Tool
SCCM support center tool helps to connect remotely to SCCM client devices. This support center tool when you have an appropriate communication channel opened between the remote client and the machine from where you are running the support center tool.
Support Center helps to reduce the challenges when troubleshooting SCCM client devices. Previously, when working with support to address an issue with SCCM clients, you would need to manually collect log files and other information to help troubleshoot the problem. It was easy to forget a crucial log file accidentally, causing additional headaches for you and the support personnel who you’re working with.
- Use SCCM Support Center to streamline the support experience. It helps you:
- Create a troubleshooting bundle (.zip file) that contains the SCCM client log files. You then have a single file to send to support personnel.
- View SCCM client log files, certificates, registry settings, debug dumps, client policies.
- Real-time diagnostic of inventory (replaces ContentSpy), policy (replaces PolicySpy), and client cache.
PowerShell SCCM Support Center
There are three PowerShell commandlets supported by SCCM Support Center or Configuration Manager Support Center. You can use these powershell cmdlets to create a remote connection to another SCCM client, to configure the data collection options, and to start data collection.
|Get-CMDataCollectionTasks||Gets the data collection tasks that apply to a SCCM client computer.|
|Invoke-CMDataCollection||Starts collecting data for a SCCM client computer.|
|New-CMMachineConnection||Creates a connection to a SCCM client computer.|
- Support Center for Configuration Manager (SCCM Support Center) – More details – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm//core/support/support-center
- SCCM Admin Console Walkthrough Video Guide – https://howtomanagedevices.com/sccm-admin-console-video-guide/